Independent Living is an alluring lifestyle option for active seniors who don’t require assistance with their personal care or healthcare, but find reassurance in community living without the worries associated with home ownership.
Residents can maximize their independence by living in a safe and supportive community with other seniors who share similar interests with them.
- Each independent living unit includes a bedroom, full bathroom, spacious kitchen, cozy living area and abundant amounts of storage.
- Each resident has access to a personal storage unit on the ground floor and a reserved parking space.
- A shared lounge and kitchen area, outdoor patio and laundry room are available for all residents to utilize. The building is secured with key-card access, which requires guests to check-in at the front desk and promotes the ultimate safe environment.
Benefits of Independent Living at Marywood Heights
- Create new friendships
- Have access to a wide range of activities and events, including Marywood University events
- Daily Mass available
- Stop worrying about costly home maintenance